Wednesday 10 October 2012

My AMAZON diaries..! :)

The postman arrived today, with my Amazon Parcels, Inside there was 2 lovely new diaries/planners. 1 was a Collins Weekly 2013 12 months A5 leadership Diary, and my Moleskine Weekly Hard cover Large Planner.


The Collins is covered in black plastic, but nice feel to it, hopefully will stand up to some wear and tear.  
It is so slim, and will fit perfect in my laptop bag as a meeting planner. It is wire-bound and folds flat on the desk, added bonus.


What can i say about my Moleskine, Yes MY moleskine...! It is as usual pure class. This will be my main day to day Planner, along with my new mont blanc Pen I have ordered, yes i took the plunge.


Now a few Pictures of both Diaries.















Thks for reading Folks, Hope to hear about what planners you have bought, or thinking of getting.

:)




1 comment:

  1. I really like spiral bound planners. That Collins one looks like a prefect work planner.

    Right now I am using an 18-month planner by Erin Condren (www.erincondren.com). I like its bright colours and it's personalised with my name on the cover.

    Would you please post a photo of your Montblanc pen?
    I love pens as much as I love planners!

    ReplyDelete