Monday 24 September 2012

Moleskine Purchase for 2013

Folks,

I have been pondering what Planner to get for 2013 to carry in my laptop Bag for Day to Day use. I have a large desk planner which is great for meetings and note taking, but i needed a planner for when i am out on site and just need to reference for weeks ahead. 

So looking on some other planner sites, i came across the Usual suspects, but I eventually went for the old time faithful Moleskine Week to View, hard cover Planner. I just love the paper, and the way my hand writing seems to look alot better. I ordered it in black, but they have alot of different colours avail. 





again, Amazon.co.uk just is such a pleasure to order from and pain free.

I would love to hear what planners you guys are looking to get for the new yr.

Cheers,

Irishplanner. :)

1 comment: